All Points Carpet Care: Tile and Grout Cleaning
We Fix Dirty Grout! Don’t Waste Another Second on Failed Attempts to Clean Your Tile-and-Grout Flooring.
- Over-the-counter cleaning products don’t work…we use powerful tools and products that aren’t available to the general public.
- Completely safe, non-toxic formula digests and devours the grimy, oily soils that make your grout look filthy (and impossible to clean).
- Enclosed pressure washing system uses hot, pressurized water to blast away dirt and grime…optional sealer preserves results for months or years.
- Last-step buffing brings out museum-quality shine…you will get compliments!
If you’re frustrated by dirty tile-and-grout flooring that refuses to come clean, All Points Cleaning has the solution for you. We can quickly deliver strikingly clean grout lines and spotless tile with long-lasting results. Don’t waste days scrubbing grout lines with store-bought chemicals and a toothbrush when we can deliver better results in a fraction of the time.
How it Works
Did you know that grout is actually just a very thin concrete? Like regular concrete, the fastest, most effective way to clean it is with pressure washing. Obviously you can’t use a pressure washer on the floor in your kitchen or bathrooms because it would make a tremendous mess.
All Points Cleaning completely solves this problem by using a unique, enclosed pressure washing system that blasts dirt and grime away while capturing 100% of the mess-making overspray. The system is powered by industrial-grade mobile cleaning plants that are permanently mounted inside our vans. They generate superheated, high-pressure water that cuts through the toughest soil and stains with ease.
We pretreat tile-and-grout flooring with a safe, non-toxic solution that literally digests and dissolves grimy, oily soils, turbocharging the effectiveness of our pressure washing system. Many companies use harsh, acidic cleaning solutions that are so noxious, the fumes alone will etch stainless steel appliances. All Points only uses biodegradable products that are safe for your entire family.
We even take care to protect your valuable woodwork and trim. Often, we use a special scrubbing machine to get maximum results on very dirty floors. Other times, we hand-scrub certain areas with a grout brush. In either scenario, we may need to get close to your walls and cabinets. Since we don’t want to damage those areas, we may tape them off and/or set up special plastic guards—something we can’t say our competitors do.
Once your floor has been cleaned and dried, we can apply professional strength sealer that resists stains and soiling for months or even years (depending on your lifestyle and maintenance routine). After the sealer has dried, we buff the floor with a rotary machine that brings out unbelievable shine, luster and beauty (buffing not recommended for every floor). You will get compliments!
The All Points Difference
Don’t let just anybody clean your tile-and-grout floors. Not all companies are the same! Find out what makes All Points the best.
- We never charge extra for tough jobs. “Deep cleaning” is always free, even if the job takes longer than expected. We never penalize our customers just because we have to work harder.
- Several cleaning passes may be needed to restore extremely dirty grout, but most companies make ONE pass and call it ‘good’. We don’t give up until we’re positive we’ve achieved the best possible result.
- We refuse to take your money if we can’t clean your grout. Some floors have been waxed or improperly sealed, and no amount of cleaning can fix them. Unscrupulous companies would proceed anyway, knowing your floor won’t look any different when they’re done. We’re proud to have saved our customers thousands of dollars by being honest about what to expect. If they don’t want to proceed, we have no problem with that. Your happiness is more important to us than your money.
- Different floors require different cleaning methods. For instance, what works on ceramic tile could damage marble or slate. All Points has the training and certification to keep your floors safe!
Call Us Today for Quick Service and Impeccable Results
Don’t waste another second trying to clean your dirty floors. We can give you the results you’re looking for at a fair price. Call today to schedule an appointment!
Are you Ready for A Fantastic Customer Service and Unbelievable Savings
Cities We Serve
- San Pedro
- Palos Verdes
- Rolling Hills
- Hermosa Beach
- Redondo Beach
- Manhattan Beach
- Hermosa Beach
- Los Angeles South Bay
- Carpet Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Marble Cleaning
- Commercial VCT strip and wax
- Water Damage