Stop Being Embarrassed of Your Dirty Upholstery…
Get Fresh, Bright Furniture That Looks and Smells Great!
- We fix problems the other guys run away from…microfiber, stains, body oils, ink, blood, pet hair, pet urine, light colored fabric, exotic materials and more.
- Low moisture tool and turbo-fans for ultra-fast dry times…have the sofa cleaned at noon and it’s dry before the kids get home from school.
- Hand detailing takes care of nooks, crannies, curves and piping that can’t be cleaned with standard upholstery tool.
- Optional fabric protector for long-lasting results…resists stains, spills and body oils so you can enjoy clean furniture for months or years.
If you have dirty or smelly furniture that you’re embarrassed to let guests sit on, All Points Cleaning can fix it! We specialize in the jobs our competitors run away from. Tough stains, light colored fabric, microfiber and pet odors are no match for our 20 years of experience. By the time we’re done, your furniture will look and smell great, and it will feel crisp and clean like fresh sheets on a bed.
We understand busy families can’t be without their furniture for hours on end. To ensure lightning fast dry times, we use low moisture tools and set up commercial fans so you can use your furniture as soon as possible.
Since furniture comes in all shapes and sizes, certain areas are impossible to clean with standard upholstery tools. Sharp curves, piping, and narrow areas are so challenging that many pros simply skip cleaning them. In contrast, we use old-fashioned but proven tricks to make sure these challenging areas are thoroughly cleaned down to the smallest detail.
And, unlike our competitors, we dry vacuum all furniture before we clean a stitch of fabric. Why? If you’ve ever looked under your cushions, you know that dirt, food crumbs, pet hair and other unsavory items collect under there. If it’s not removed before cleaning, all that loose, dry soil sinks into your fabric and turns into mud. Dry vacuuming prevents this from happening. Sadly, most cleaners skip this crucial step.
Finally, if you want your freshly cleaned upholstery to look perfect for as long as possible, consider optional fabric protection. It repels dirt, liquids and body oils, restoring the factory stain resilience your upholstered pieces originally came with. When the inevitable accident happens, it’ll be a snap to clean up. Just ask for fabric protector and we’ll take care of it!
- Pre-inspection: We test a small area in an inconspicuous place to make sure there are no unwanted results.
- Area Prep: Lamps and tables are moved out of the way so we don’t accidentally break something. If necessary, we place water resistant drop cloths on the floor to protect from moisture and overspray.
- Dry Vacuuming: This important step removes loose soil that would otherwise sink into the fabric and turn into mud.
- Pre-Treat: Depending on the fabric we’re cleaning, one of our mild cleaning agents is applied and gently massaged into the fibers. It loosens and suspends soil in preparation for the next step.
- Extraction and Neutralizing: We use a low moisture hand tool to rinse away suspended soils with warm, soft water and a pH neutral solution that leaves fabric soft and fresh. Areas that can’t be cleaned with the tool are cleaned and detailed by hand.
- Post-Spotting: Problem areas, stains and remaining spots are re-treated with spotting agents and re-neutralized.
- Grooming: We use a furniture brush to remove the cleaning strokes from our hand tool. The fabric looks full and rejuvenated.
- Final Inspection: We don’t just presume that we’re finished. You will have the opportunity to check our work and make sure it meets your expectations.
- Protector: Optional fabric protector is applied, giving your furniture extreme stain resistance and long-lasting good looks.
- Speed Drying: Commercial fans are positioned to quickly dry your furniture so you can get back to using it as soon as possible.
When we’re finished, it will literally be impossible for your furniture to be any cleaner. It will look and smell amazing, and the optional protector will keep it that way for months or even years (depending on your lifestyle and maintenance routine).
We would love to hear from you. Please call today and set up an appointment for your furniture!
Are you Ready for A Fantastic Customer Service and Unbelievable Savings
My Name is Martin Sanchez, founder of All Points Carpet Care. I have been in the carpet cleaning and tile cleaning industry for over 20 years. Like any other entrepreneur, I started at the bottom working for several “reputable” carpet cleaning companies in Los Angeles. In my times as an employee, I learned that there is wide amount of attitudes in the industry. Read More →
- Tile Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Hardwood Floor cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Pet Odor Removal